[Live-devel] Problem in streamming

Madhukar madhukar at kosmicsolutions.com
Fri May 14 15:18:24 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,
            I had a logitech 3000 pro webcam, so i used the command
"ffmpeg -vd /dev/video0 video.mpg " by this we will get mpeg format file from
the webcam video...so after storing some video(6MB) ,we want trasmit the
video file to other system(reciever) in  network, by changing file name in
streammer... and we had make and run as follows, we got some run time errors
as follows and the file also not reciced at Reciever  whats wrong
Please give suggestion.....
  ---------------------------------
-- [madhu at mail testProgs]$ ./testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer
Beginning streaming...
Beginning to read from file...
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1e0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1e0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1c0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1e0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1e0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1c0
MPEG1or2VideoStreamParser::parseSlice(): Saw unexpected code 0x1e0
Regards
Madhukar M
Embedded Division
KOSMIC TECHNOLOGIES