[Live-devel] MPEG1or2VideoStreamFramer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon May 17 03:02:30 PDT 2004

>The problem is that I get strange video artifacts at the receiver.

Do you have an example of a MPEG-2 video file that illustrates this problem
when streamed with the *unmodified* "testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer" test
program?  If so, please post the URL to the file so we can experiment with
this.

If your problem occurs only with your modified code, then we probably won't
be able to help you.  However, by comparing the MPEG data at the various
points in the chain (video encoder, framer, RTP sink), you should be able
to figure out exactly where the data loss is occurring, and why.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>