[Live-devel] How to control the reading of buffer

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Tue May 18 10:56:46 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

I am kind of lost. I don't want the *RTPSink to read data and send it out
automatcally. I want to perform the reading of buffer and sending of packets
manually by my "while loop". I guess I need to do the following:
1. remove the doEventLoop statement
2. locate the proper method within *RTPSink.

The problem is that I don't know where should I start from? Please give me
some hints. Thanks in advance for your help.

The reason to perform manual read and write is to avoid shared buffer
problems. If the encoder is writing to the buffer, I don't want the *RTPSink
reading from the buffer.

Regards,
Dixon Siu
---