[Live-devel] How can I receive RTCP message when usingSimpleRTPSink

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu May 20 16:58:16 PDT 2004

Hi,

Million thanks to Ross, I can send Program Stream from a server. I have
tested using my own receiver and write the stream to a file. Both VLC and
WMP can view the MPEG file without any problem. Moreover, I did receive RTCP
messages using my own receiver. If anyone wants the sample code, feel free
to contact me at dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp.

Regards,
Dixon Siu

---