[Live-devel] GroupsockHelper.cpp ReceivingInterfaceAddr

钟贵平 zhonggp at chinabizone.com
Mon Nov 1 15:42:48 PST 2004

Hi,Arnold,
     Have you solved your problem with multi-ethernet interfaces?
      I am in  the same trouble now.
     I attempted to stream audio(mp3)  in unicast way with "testOnDemandRTSPServer"  in  a Linux system  with two ethernet interfaces:
      eth0:192.168.10.11
      eth1:211.100.12.11

      I used VLC as a client to receive the stream ,and the URL was "rtsp://211.100.12.11:7070/mp3AudioTest".But it seemed VLC received nothing  all the time --no audio  and no message. However, the server was streaming all the time, and it still sent BYE when I closed VLC.

     I thought it might be the problem with the ethert interface sequence.So ,I  exchanged them. then restart it.
      eth0: 211.100.12.11
      eth1: 192.168.10.11
   (with same URL prompt)
    However, nothing happened, it was still the same result.

      It puzzles me much,any suggenstion? Thanks in advance.

    Best  regards.

   Zhonggp