[Live-devel] About the right usage of turnOnBackgroundReadHandling()

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Nov 3 08:38:05 PST 2004

Fabrice,

I think your code is basically OK.  However, what I think is happening is
that your "incomingPacketHandler()" function is getting called at a faster
rate than you're actually processing the incoming packets.

To overcome this, try adding the following to the (very) start
of  "BasicTCPSource::incomingPacketHandler1()":

	if (!isCurrentlyAwaitingData()) return;

Please let us know if that makes a difference.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>