[Live-devel] Which version of XP?

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu Nov 4 09:18:40 PST 2004

Hi,

I had the same problem but not just Live.com library. With SP2, if your
firewall is turned on and not configured correctly, your UDP packets will be
blocked. To confirm that the UDP packets are sending from the server, you
can do a tcpdump command on the server and router. In my case, I have to
turn off the firewall in order to have multicast working.

Regards,
Dixon