[Live-devel] Kasenna auto-detect patch

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Tue Nov 16 20:20:28 PST 2004

On 16 nov 2004, at 18:29, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> Just to be clear (in my own mind) about this, I gather that the
> LIVE.COM libraries have now been patched correctly in order for the
> VLC Kasenna hack to work properly?  (If not, let me know of any
> remaining patches you'd like to see applied to the LIVE.COM code.)

Correct, more patches will follow Dermot said, but in it's basics most
of the kasenna 'dialect' is working.
Thank you for the including this.
I would also like to mention that since recent improvements to udp
support and stuff, most of the MBONE SDP announcements also work with
the liveMedia parser now.

DJ

---
Universiteit Twente