[Live-devel] compilation error

Kohler, Jeffrey J.Kohler at TechSmith.com
Wed Nov 17 11:43:27 PST 2004

That's a pretty standard C++ compilation error.

The base class you're deriving from is declaring some functions but
isn't defining any implementations for them.  In order for you to derive
from that class, you need to provide your own implementations of those
functions.

The lines right below "due to following members" should tell you what
functions you need to implement.

Looking at OnDemandSeverMediaSubsession.hh it looks like the two
functions you need are:

            createNewStreamSource()  and createNewRTPSink