[Live-devel] Multi-Threading

Roozbeh Zabihollahi ruzbeh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 14:53:19 PST 2004

Dear Ross,
Thanks for your great implementation of rtsp protocol. I read faq doc
and thread section of it. but I want to ask possibility of integrating
threads in the app. could I have multiple UserEnvronment(s) in
different threads?

If you say threading is very difficult and some kind impossible have
you an idea about multiprocessing? I mean I could fork a process for
every client and let it run in its own process. is this kind of
simultaneously possible?

About testOnDemandRTSPServer, I tested it with my own JpegSource. the
server works well in simple client mode but when i attached two
clients with it, the server fails to serve both of them. If you have
suggestions about what can i do for having simultaneous clients with
server please help me.

Thank you very much,
- - Roozbeh