[Live-devel] Multi-Threading

Roozbeh Zabihollahi ruzbeh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:42:55 PST 2004

Hi,
You right, I tested testOnDemand with an mpeg file. with single client
it works good enough. but when I attached two clients it had some
problems. I mean quality of recieved video was very poor and its fps
was lower that single client mode. how did you tested it?

let me know if you think my configuration had any problem.

Thanks
- - Roozbeh