[Live-devel] liveMedia and raw UDP multicast sources

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sat Oct 2 15:21:53 PDT 2004

He Ross,

I was wondering if you had made any advancements with this?
I would really like to see this 'supported' cause it would remove the
need for us to use a internal SDP parser to catch these UDP things
before we try the livedotcom SDP parser.

A while back I saw you had done some 'protocol' related low level work
(i guess for RDP). Is this now in a state that i could create a new
patch that would be a bit more 'clean' ?

DJ