[Live-devel] Problem of new supportfor unicastRTSP/RTPstreaming from a single input source

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Tue Oct 12 19:47:50 PDT 2004

Hello Ross,

Thank you for your answer. I have added VOS header to my MPEG-4 ES. Now I
can stream and play it just fine. But I have problem when I try to use
"MPEG4ESVideoRTPSource" class to receive the stream on the client. It always
gives me the following error which the buffer is not enough.

"MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (20000).  104 bytes of trailing data will
be dropped!"

I try to use "increaseReceiveBufferTo()" to increase socket's buffer, but it
does not work. I still get the same error. Could you educate me how to
correct this issue?

BTW, I test multiple unicast RTSP server for MPEG2 Transport Stream, still
getting same error "Missing sync byte!"

Mike