[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer destinationAddress

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Oct 13 13:25:12 PDT 2004

>I want to modify the testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream
>to a specific single IP that is not the IP where I run
>openRSTP.  Do you see any problems with that and where
>should I start to just hardcode the destination
>address?

Probably the simplest place to do this is at the start of
"OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::getStreamParameters()".

Change the first statement:
         if (destinationAddress == 0) destinationAddress = clientAddress;
         destinationAddress = <whatever>;
where <whatever> is your desired destination IP address (as a 32-bit word).

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>