[Live-devel] reproduce a video

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Fri Oct 15 18:21:17 PDT 2004

Sending uncompressed video over the internet usually is a very bad
idea, because of the huge amount of data that this generates. But i
don't really see how this concerns liveMedia. This seems a more general
question than that it is RTSP/RTP related.

And you will have to be more specific in your questions. I don't think
anyone understands atm what you are doing.

DJ