[Live-devel] LIVE.COM Streaming Media and Java Media Framework

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Tue Oct 19 12:49:27 PDT 2004

I have tried JMStudio with my unicast app ( works on my client written with
live, VLC and Quicktime ) but JMStudio can't display the image. A break
point inside my server app tells me that Live starts getting data from the
DataSource and sends it to JMStudio, but the Java app never shows anything.

I was beginning to think it could be missing MPEG4 video decoder, so was
looking into some other source of streamed video to do some more testings.

Hope this info helps.
Best regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa