[Live-devel] Live on Windows CE ( eVC 4 )

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Sep 2 09:22:09 PDT 2004

>>Is the code receiving any RTP packets at all?  You can check this by
>>adding debugging stantements to "MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler()".
>
>Nothing received there...

Then I suggest starting with a simpler application.  Forget RTSP for
now.  Instead, run one of the non-RTSP "test*Streamer" multicast streaming
applications - e.g. "testMP3Streamer" - on your server, and the
corresponding multicast receiver application - "testMP3Receiver" - on your
WinCE machine.  Then, you should easily be able to figure out (e.g., in
"readSocket()" in "GroupsockHelper.cpp") if you're receiving packets.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>