[Live-devel] Quicktime: Requested data - TRACE

flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br
Mon Sep 6 11:08:59 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am using the "testOnDemandRTSPServer". I used the Nokia Multimedia Converter to convert MP3/WAV into AMR file.
I have the windows 2000, with the Quicktime Player and RTSP Server in the same computer. I am sending an AMR-format file sample.
I got the TCP Packets when I used Ethereal with filter in the port 7070. I put a filter in the port 554 and I didn't get packets.

Server Port : 7070
Quick Time Player: Use UDP, RTSP Port ID 554

Should get packets in the port 554? and what about UDP packets ... ?

Flavio