[Live-devel] Events

flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br
Wed Sep 8 15:39:20 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

When I was debuging I noticed that sometimes the RTSP Server gets to send an UDP Packet(48 Bytes).
I receives the PLAY Action, it opens the AMR File and send the first data. After this it calls the
FramedSource::getNextFrame(), receives some data and QT Player get a timeout.

Do you think that can have some problem with Task Schedule or syncronization problem between client and server?
The Nokia 6600 has a 104MHZ ARM9 CPU. How do you define the delays? The emulator is configured to work with 16 MB.

Flavio