[Live-devel] two processes using the library

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Mon Sep 20 13:25:52 PDT 2004

I'm not sure about the protocol part/RTP part thing you mention but the
question of 2 processes using the library, sure, it's quite possible. I'm
using it that way ( sort of )

I have one app that is server streamming locally to another which is client,
both using Live.

Acctually in the client I even have one thread for each stream ( there are 8
of them ). As long as the threads don't have to communicate with each other,
it's fine :)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa