[Live-devel] two processes using the library

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Sep 20 16:10:39 PDT 2004

>i would need a good luck for that if i am really going to do it. Maybe we
>will think about some other simple ideas first.

As always, another option would be to fund LIVE.COM to do this work for
you.  (If your company is interested in doing this, then please let me know
by separate email.)

However, you should first ask yourself whether you really want to have the
RTP stream sent by a separate process, rather than having both RTSP and RTP
done within the same process, as is currently the case.  Unless you are
running a multiprocessor, there is little (or no) real benefit in having a
separate process handle each RTP stream.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>