[Live-devel] add and REMOVE ServerMediaSessions to a RTSP server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Sep 24 13:50:18 PDT 2004

>i'm writing a RTP/RTSP server, which has to add and remove Sessions
>(onDemandSessions) from a RTSP server. Is there a clean way to do this?

There's no support for this at present.  However, back in July Greg Bothe
made a suggestion about how to do this.  (Removing a session from a RTSP
server is non-trivial, because of the possibility that the session is
currently being played.)

I'll review Greg's earlier suggestion, and see if I can add this to the
library soon.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>