[Live-devel] fPresentationTime calculation for ogg streaming?

shen zhao zhaoshengkui9 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 21:43:07 PDT 2004

Hi, all:

I am trying to add ogg streaming support into
livemedia library. I have written a simple multiplexer
to seprate audio data and video data. My problem is
when I send them  I don't know how to calculate the
presentationTime for audio and video frames. (I use
vorbis codec for audio and vp3 codec for video). To
stream them successfuly, the synchronization is most
important. Otherwise, either audio or video will be
displayed incorrectly.

Who can help me to give me a method? Assuming we have
known frame size, sampling rate.  and what else? we
can calculate the presentation time for this vorbis
frame.

Thanks a lot!
have a good nice day!

regards