[Live-devel] liveMedia on OSX 10.4

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sat Apr 9 18:03:42 PDT 2005

I get a compile error on 10.4

c++ -c -Iinclude -I../UsageEnvironment/include -I../groupsock/include
-I. -DBSD=1 -O -DSOCKLEN_T=int -Wall HTTPSink.cpp
HTTPSink.cpp: In member function `virtual Boolean
HTTPSink::continuePlaying()':
HTTPSink.cpp:110: error: invalid conversion from 'int*' to 'socklen_t*'
HTTPSink.cpp:110: error:   initializing argument 3 of 'int accept
(int, sockaddr*, socklen_t*)'

This is probably because socklen_t is now definet in socket.h on OSX
10.4
However config.macosx has: -DSOCKLEN_T=int

i'm not quite sure how to solve this independent of OSX version#.

DJ