[Live-devel] SIP Server

Bernhard Feiten Bernhard at Feiten.de
Fri Apr 15 08:19:40 PDT 2005

> do you distinguish between audio and video ports in sdp media
> announcement (m=audio.. and m=video...) ?
> Now, with new API of ServerMediaSubsession written by Ross, is possible
> to get much information for the SDP negotiation!

Yes I distinguish audio and video. But I did not yet resolve how to map this
information on the tracknames of the subsession.
So far the tracks are named automatically track1, track2, ....  It is
assumed that track1 is audio, if two tracks are present.

> Sorry for my ignorance, but REINVITE and REFER are SIP commands?
> I've studied rfc3261...
I learned about SIP also very recently. To my knowledge is REFER a SIP
command which is under consideration as extension (perhaps already a RFC;
I'm not sure). REINVITE should be written reINVITE.