[Live-devel] FW: Convert H263 framed stream to.avi media file?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Apr 20 07:46:23 PDT 2005

>But the program crashes after one time executing the doGetNextFrame. I
>can't debug where in the code this happens.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to, because once you've made
modifications to the original code, we can't provide much support (except
as part of a paid consulting arrangement).  Remember, You Have Complete
Source Code.

One suggestion, however:
In "AVISubsessionIOState::afterGettingFrame()", change the statement
         unsigned short rtpSeqNum
                 = fOurSubsession.rtpSource()->curPacketRTPSeqNum();
         unsigned short rtpSeqNum = 0;
(because - for you - "fOurSubsession.rtpSource()" will be NULL

You'll also need to fix the places in "AVIFileSink.cpp" that call
"readSource()" - replacing this with your input data object.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>