[Live-devel] RTPSource server example

Tim Doyle TimDoyle at LumenVox.com
Thu Apr 21 16:25:47 PDT 2005

Hello Live-devel,

I am interested in developing a server that receives an RTP stream as input.
I understand from reading the Mailing list and browsing the code that I want
to combine a MultiFramedRTPSource with (here's where I'm unsure) either a
ServerMediaSession or ServerMediaSubsession.  The only example of using
RTPSource that I could find was in playCommon.cpp, ie for the client tools.
Does anyone have an example of using an RTPSource with a server?  Or could
someone explain the process of using an RTPSource with ServerMediaSession in
a little more detail?  Thank you!

Tim