[Live-devel] RTSP over TCP doesn't work on Windows

Ziemowit Leszczynski ziemleszcz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 12:38:01 PDT 2005

Hi,

I compiled latest version of Live librabry on Windows
using Visual C++ 2003 .NET and tried to receive MPEG-4
video stream from DarwinStreamingServer using openRTSP
tool. When I set TCP transport("-t" parameter) it
stopped working, the program was not saving video data
although it received SDP file and created video
subsession. The same stream was received with no
problem on UDP. I was using openRTSP before on Linux
and it was working good on TCP. Is there some problem
with network code in Live library on Windows? Maybe
I'm doing something wrong? Please help.

Ziemowit Leszczynski