[Live-devel] (no subject)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Apr 29 16:00:51 PDT 2005

>testOnDemandRTSPSever.exe application, I change
>the inputfilename to stdin, it can just play for
>only about 5 seconds, then it stop. However, it is ok
>while play stream file. What is the matter with the
>library, is the RTSPSever can not accept stdin as
>input?

No, specifying "stdin" as input should work.  Perhaps, in your case,
something is causing the server to (eventually) block indefinitely when it
reads from the file (if the file is "stdin")?

I suggest that you add a print statement after the call to "fread()" (line
95) in "ByteStreamFileSource.cpp".  This will tell you whether each read to
stdin is succeeding, or whether one of the reads is (for some reason)
blocking indefinitely.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>