[Live-devel] delete objects when testMPEG4VideoToDarwin ends

cristafol cristafol at ono.com
Mon Aug 1 19:53:04 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have incorporated the test program testMPEG4VideoToDarwin (with live
imagenes) into Coriander. And I have problems to delete the objects
(scheduler,injector,env,videoSink,videoRTCP) when
env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop() return

example: delete injector
error: virtual DarwinInjector::~DarwinInjector() private

How can I delete the object injector?, and the others

I know it is more a C++ question than a live-devel question, but it is
not simple for me, please

Best Regards,
Cristobal Belles