[Live-devel] Issue after pausing a streamed video

Balaji Rajappa balajirajappa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:05:45 PDT 2005

Hi

I'm using the testOnDemandRTSPServer for streaming a MPEG1/2 PS file
on linux and viewing the streamed media on a VLC. The server and the
client are in the same machine.

Once I do a pause and resume the streaming, the video freezes
frequently and the audio totally stops. I've tried this with a couple
of media files(all Mpeg1) and the same behavior is observed. The media
files play normally otherwise(without streaming). This behavior is
consistent and is there any way to overcome this?

The version of live.com I'm using is 2005.08.09.

Thanks in advance.
Balaji.