[Live-devel] I want to develop simple RTP application

sasin janpungtong sasin324 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 03:39:43 PDT 2005

I want to use live API packet to develop simple RTP application, which it
used for transmit RTP and RTCP packet in network(on Linux platform) to
calculate jitter and another statistic value. Please suggest me about
example to use RTP and RTCP API to do this..... by specific API document or
simple code of program.

I have other question.... I want to know have anybody integrate the Live API
in uClinux OS on ARM platform..... It's my job ^_^

Thanks for your time.
Sasin