[Live-devel] A problem when implementing the group discussion of video conference based on LiveMedia

tanglu tangl at neu.edu.cn
Thu Aug 18 20:51:53 PDT 2005

Hello Ross,
    I'm implementing a video conference based on LiveMedia and encounter  a problem.

    One of the functions of Video Conference is group discussion. And I want A, B send audio packet to the same socket(such as 232.255.42.42:6666) C is the listener. And C can distinguish the rtp data of A and B through their different SSRC. But the problem is C can't distinguish A, B control information, such as the sequence num, packet bounary marker and so on. Can LiveMedia support this kind of group discussion? Must A and B use different sockets?

 Best regards,

Tanglu
tangtang2003 at sohu.com
2005-08-18