[Live-devel] Seeking with live.com library

Luca Piccarreta luca.piccarreta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:43:54 PDT 2005

Hi all,
In the last couple of days I've been working a little bit with seeking
rtsp on-demand streams.
When the RTPInfo data is present (the rstp server indicates in the answer
to the play command the first RTSP packets after the resync point)
everything is OK, but unfortunately rtpinfo is not mandatory.
Right now, I'm using DSS 5.5.1, and RTPInfo is present only for UDP
streaming, and for TCP streaming in extreme situations (like seeking
at intervals of <100msec). I suppose that there might be some race
condition in DSS.
Anyone has any idea/opinion about this problem?
Thanks in advance.