[Live-devel] Receiving MPEG2-TS via RTP

Matni, Nikolai nmatni at oerlikon.ca
Wed Aug 24 10:48:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of the testProgs, namely testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver, were capable of receiving MPEG2-TS.  I've been (unsuccesfully) trying to receive a stream from testMPEG2TransportStreamer.  However, I can successfully receive the stream using VLC.  I've tried it over both multicast and unicast, setting the apporpriate IP addresses in the source code.  I'm not looking for a step by step answer; rather, just if the receiver is set to filter out all non elementary streams being sent to it.

Thank you,
Nikolai