[Live-devel] Live.com issue!

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Aug 24 18:26:55 PDT 2005

>I did some changes on Live.com Library to work on
>gstreamer.
>How I changed the liveMedia library, and I don' use
>the socket
>and taskScheduler stuff, I would like to know if I can
>create
>a tarball and put the source on Live.com website, or I
>can put
>the source on another website. What do you think?

Please point me at the changes that you made to the "liveMedia"
library, and I'll take a look at them, to see how many of these are
generally useful, and can be added to the general "LIVE.COM Streaming
Media" source code release.

Unfortunately you won't be able to store your modified code on our
web server - that is for the official "LIVE.COM Streaming Media"
source code release only.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>