[Live-devel] 0-byte files from OpenRTSP

javadosed at optusnet.com.au javadosed at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 29 15:04:32 PDT 2005

Hi there,

I've been playing around with the test progs "OpenRTSP" and "testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer" for several weeks now, but couldn't quite figure out why OpenRTSP is outputting 0-byte MPEG elementary streams.

What I've done is executed testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer with the use of in-built RTSPServer.  I can view the stream with VLC both locally and via the LAN.

However, OpenRTSP doesn't seem to be receiving RTP packets - even though it has sucessfully connected to testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer and submitted a successful PLAY response.

Any help would be appreciated, cus I'm losing sleep over this :(

Cheers,
JD