[Live-devel] Amino Converter

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Aug 29 04:27:33 PDT 2005

>  I'm trying to use the livemedia library as a video on demand
> server for and amino setup box.
>
>  I'm using the testOnDemandRTSPServer with the url
>
>rtsp://192.168.0.1:8554/mpeg2TransportStreamTest

This should work, provided that:
1/ Your MPEG-2 Transport Stream file is properly-formed, and
2/ You have set up the Amino set-top box to use ""NCube Media Server"
mode (not "Oracle" mode; not "Kasenna" mode).

>At the moment I'm suspecting the convertion to a transport-Stream.

I suspect this also.

I suggest that you try the following MPEG-2 Transport Stream file:
         <http://www.live.com/test.ts>
This file is known to work with "testOnDemandRTSPServer" (streaming
either to VLC, or to an Amino set-top box).  (Note: I'll be removing
this file after a few days.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>