[Live-devel] one source, multiple resolutions

Baldine, Illia ibaldine at rti.org
Mon Aug 29 13:33:11 PDT 2005

I've looked at it, but I have an added complication - the source I have
can only produce a stream at one resolution at a time, so other sessions
(if any) would have to be terminated. In the environment I plan to use
it in this is not a problem though.

What I need is the way to put a callback into the code so that when a
URL for a specific resolution is accessed, I can terminate all other
sessions with other resolutions and reconfigure the source on-demand
using this callback, to produce a stream at the requested resolution.

-ilia