[Live-devel] about mjpeg ondemandrtspserver

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Dec 6 05:27:55 PST 2005

At 04:21 AM 12/6/2005, you wrote:
>Hi, Ross Finlayson
>
>I am trying to set up an MJPEGOnDemandRTSPServer. The following is
>my subsession's code. But When I tried OpenRTSP, I failed to get
>SDPDescription. Can you help me?

I suggest using the class "MPEG1or2VideoFileServerMediaSubsession" as
a model, *not* "MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession".  The code for
"MPEG1or2VideoFileServerMediaSubsession" is much simpler, because for
MPEG-1 or 2 video - unlike MPEG-4 video - you don't need to read from
the input stream to derive some of the SDP information.  The same is
true for JPEG video.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>