[Live-devel] Packet loss in FileSink

Person personlin118 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:39:10 PST 2005

Dear all,

  I used the playCommon of test programs to get the media from spook server.
It works well with low data rate for the spook setting.
But when I set high data rate(3Mb/s and 640x480) to transmit media to the
playCommon, the QoS Measurement reported high packet loss.
The number of received packetgets from the RTPSource or MutilFramedRTPSource
was correct, but
the FileSink and QoS measurements loss many packets.
What's happened to these problems. Please tell me how to do.

Thank your help!