[Live-devel] Packet loss problem

Person personlin118 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:40:42 PST 2005

Hi Ross,
First, thanks your answer.
I am not good at RTP or streaming protocols, but I need solve it as possible
as soon.
I read the MultiFramedRTPSource.cpp and print that error occurs.
I hole someone could give me advices.

[fHeadPacket->rtpSeqNo(), fNextExpectedSeqNo, fHeadPacket->getTimestamp()]?
That getTimeStampe() was writed by me, just return timestamp of packet.
? is mean packet status.
C:We're completely done with this packet now
F:This packet contained fragmented data, and does not complete the data that
the client wants.  Keep getting data:
M:Otherwise, keep waiting for our desired packet to arrive
N:we've given up on earlier packets now
R:This packet is unusable; reject it

//////////////// a fragment of log ///////////
[27222:27222:2162965445]CF
[27227:27223:2162965445]M
[27227:27223:2162965445]M
[27227:27223:2162965445]M