[Live-devel] Receive MPEG using RTSP over HTTP...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Dec 13 01:42:51 PST 2005

At 01:18 AM 12/13/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Ross,
>
>I don't want to bug you but I would like to know whether you had the
>time to look at the camera to check the authentication problem.

No, because your server is not yet on the Internet:

openRTSP -V -T 80 rtsp://testes.xperts.hu/mpeg4/media.sdp
Requesting RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling (on port 80)

Sending request: GET /mpeg4/media.sdp HTTP/1.0
x-sessioncookie: 0e55e6c94ee974db34d34e7
Accept: application/x-rtsp-tunnelled
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

Received HTTP GET response: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway