[Live-devel] H264 encoder

Pering, Trevor trevor.pering at intel.com
Wed Dec 14 09:51:42 PST 2005

Ross -- just to be pragmatic, about how much does such work cost (order
of magnitude)?  This would be for implement-and-release-as-open-source
kind of work... for implementing H264 or getting things to work for
MPEG4. (I'm basically in the position of either figuring it out myself,
or convincing the powers-that-be to pay for it.)

	Trevor