[Live-devel] buffering implementation

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 15 01:29:57 PST 2005

>Is the buffer size of any framed source (FramedSource.cpp) define in the
>##CODE##
>void framedSource::GetNextFrame(.....) {
>fTo = to ;
>}
>##CODE##
>
>so if I implement a new filter base on FramedSource, I can just modify that
>value right ??

I don't understand your question, but I think the answer is no.

Once again, your implementation of "doGetNextFrame()" does not
*change* "fTo".  Instead, it should *copy* data to the address that's
the value of "fTo".

See <http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2005-May/002600.html>

The code contains *many* examples of "doGetNextFrame()"
implementations that you can review.  Please look through this.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>