[Live-devel] sych problem

serkan bozkurt serkanboz80 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 23:39:58 PST 2005

Hi to all,

As some people know from this mailing list I have
reported that I have seen sych problem between audio
and video.

But after lots of testes I have done I discovered
that;

if I start the rtp transmission from the beginning of
mpeg or vob file then no sych problem is seen.

That is;
In my testes,I have splitted the source media files
with chainsaw(file splitter program)
and I tested the the one that people talks(to check
lip sych) and that was not the first one. If I have
take the first one I have not seen any sych. problem
for vob files and mpeg files.

Best Regards...