[Live-devel] stripping jpeg headers

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Feb 2 02:50:57 PST 2005

At 12:15 AM 2/2/05, you wrote:
>Thanks for your response. Did you have any thoughts about why the
>stream might be freezing after a short time, although it works at
>first?

Make sure that your "fPresentationTime" is being set correctly for each
frame.  This should be the 'wall clock time' (i.e., as returned by
"gettimeofday()").  That's the only thing that I can think of right now.

>In openRTSP, data appears to be written to disk, for a time. It then
>simply stops.

Hmm, that suggests that presentation time problems are probably *not* to
blame after all (because "openRTSP" doesn't care about the presentation
time of incoming RTP data).

Unfortunately you're probably going to have to figure this one out
yourself.  (As always, it's a good idea to start from code - e.g. from one
of the "testProgs" - that you know works OK.)  Remember, You Have Complete
Source Code.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>