[Live-devel] Compilation of Live Media

Stanley Chan stanley1610 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Feb 3 11:07:00 PST 2005

Thanks for your help. I removed qtParser and
recompiled it again. Compilation was fine but errors
happened in linking.

I think perhaps my configuration went wrong. Since I
used Visual Studio .NET 2003, it could not convert
Makefile into its project. I built a solution for the
whole Live and a project for each folder (i.e.
UsageEnvironment, groupsock, liveMedia,
BasicUsageEnvironment and testProgs). The former four
projects were set to compile to Static Library and the
last one was set to compile to EXE (so far I know how
to do for single EXE but not multiple EXE). Linking
errors happened in linking testProgs.

Well, has anyone built Live Media successfully with
Visual Studio .NET 2003? What're appropriate
procedures? Please advise.

stan.