[Live-devel] About afterGettingFunc problem

=?gb2312?B?1tO588a9?= zhonggp at chinabizone.com
Fri Feb 4 15:30:17 PST 2005

Hi all,

I used my own after getting function (say, in this case, MyStreamRead)to read the streaming data,and I did  *one* second delay in this function. However ,when I run the program,it seemed that the whole session was blocked, no more data was transported.

I know the problem  may be I did  one second delay , but I just wonder why that happens and how to solve it.

It puzzles me much, any suggestion will be highly appreciated :)

Regards,
peter.