[Live-devel] Problem of multi streamers with same mutil-cast address and port number.

David Wu davidw at aten-ca.com
Tue Feb 22 17:28:03 PST 2005

I have used LiveMedia to implement a streamer and a receiver. However, my case is for several parts to talk together. The requirement is to use only one mutil-cast address (include port number). What is the interface in LiveMedia for the receiver to distinguish data from different PCs in the same IP and Port? Note: I can't use RTSP to solve the problem because the spec of my case.